Despite the overwhelming fascination that many businesses have with digital marketing as an essential platform for their marketing needs, print marketing should never be neglected. Print marketing methods are equally important for the attraction and engagement of customers. They can help to improve the effectiveness and impact that your company has on its target audience.
Here are a number of benefits that you can enjoy when you turn some of your attention towards print marketing for your business. Just read below…
- Print marketing is very tangible: They can be touched, seen and engaged with on a physical basis. By using magazines, brochures, newspapers and flyers, you can gain a greater sense of constant exposure, unlike online ads and other digital methods.
- Print marketing seems to be more credible than digital marketing: Many times, internet ads are considered as shady and untrustworthy. You may often see ads pop up saying “click here now” and we’re sure you would definitely second-guess doing business with that company.
- Print marketing is better at targeting niche markets: You can specialize in print publications which can offer you a targeted way of reaching the demographics which may be a bit more difficult for digital marketing to successfully conquer.
- Print marketing can capture the attention of your consumers: You can do this much more easily with print as compared digital means. For instance, it would be much more likely and much more reasonable for your consumers to read a printed article, than a digital version of that same article.
- Print marketing can help to save your business money: You may think that it’s cheaper for you to advertise on the web, instead of with print. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case, because 80% of people haven’t ever clicked on a single banner ad. Now that’s a lot of money wasted if you’re a marketer. Despite the fact that the initial cost of print marketing is more expensive than digital marketing, it will be much more worthwhile and more cost-effective for your long-term goals.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.