• Do you want to save money designing or maintaining your website?
• Does updating your website take longer than usual, since you are dependent on someone else?
• Do you have to pay each time you want to update your website?
PEN-IT Solutions will be conducting practical 2-day WordPress training courses which will equip you with skills to design a professional WordPress website from scratch which is responsive and thus can be viewed comfortably on mobile devices and tablets.
About Our Course
We have designed our WordPress course in such a way that any computer literate individual is able to design a professional WordPress website. Don’t waste any time any more trying to teach yourself WordPress if you can learn the essentials in two days and have your questions answered.
What Will You Get?
You will get the following when attending the course:
• 2 days of practical WordPress training
• A graphical 145 page step-by-step manual
• A Certificate of Attendance
• 2 months free online support
• The WordPress software with plugins and themes
• Videos to reinforce certain modules
• Steps on how to duplicate your live WordPress website on your harddisk
• Steps on how to add a PayPal button to your website
Brief Course Outline
The following is a brief course outline:
• Module 1: Open Source Software
• Module 2: Website Design Planning Process
• Module 3: WordPress Overview
• Module 4: Installing WampServer
• Module 5: Configuring WordPress
• Module 6: The WordPress Interface
• Module 7: Changing WordPress Settings
• Module 8: About Plugins
• Module 9: The Add New Page Screen
• Module 10: Creating Web Pages
• Module 11: Creating a Menu
• Module 12: Inserting Hyperlinks
• Module 13: Themes and Appearance
• Module 14: About Widgets and Sidebars
• Module 15: About Shortcodes
• Module 16: Adding a Photo Gallery
• Module 17: Creating a Contact Form
• Module 18: Creating an Online Form
• Module 19: Inserting an Image Slider
• Module 20: Inserting A Google Map
• Module 21: Adding Social Media Buttons
• Module 22: Styling a Theme
• Module 23: WordPress Web Security
• Module 24: Backing Up the Website
• Module 25: Making the Website Live (Demo)
The WordPress course booklet contains a detailed course outline.
• Bookings email@example.com
For more information contact PENIT on 073 400 9338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 116 ERF Mphaphuli, Makwarela Road, Next to Exel Sibasa